There is a way to get the awesome booty you've always dreamed of. It does take a little work and dedication however it is easier than you think. Here are 7 awesome booty shaping exercises to help you reach your goal:
1. Lunges: This exercise really does tone and shape your butt. When you first start doing lunges don't add any extra weight. Your body needs to get used to this type of exercise first. Lunges put extra stress on your knees so it is important that you do this exercise properly. There are plenty of free exercise videos on YouTube which can teach you the correct way to do a lunge.
2. Squats: Squats are the most popular exercise to tone up muscles. Use your own body weight for resistance training. Remember to keep your back straight while doing squats. This takes the pressure off your lower back and puts it on your buttocks were it is most needed. Other things to remember when doing squats are: distribute your weight evenly by keeping your feet flat on the floor and using your heels to push you up out of the squat. Don't drop into a squat; use controlled movements so that your knees will not be put under a lot of extra pressure.
3. Stair Climbing: Instead of taking the elevator why not climb a few sets of stairs instead? Alternatively you can use a stair climber at the gym or in your home if you have one. The muscles in the backs of your legs and buttocks get an excellent workout when climbing stairs.
4. The Isometric Butt Squeeze: You can do this while watching TV Lie face down on the floor and squeeze your butt cheeks together for 30 seconds at a time. Alternatively, you can do this exercise while sitting in a chair or standing. Butt squeezes are exceptionally good for women; it tightens the pelvic floor area and tones the buttocks at the same time.
5. Step-ups: For this exercise you will need a step or bench. You start with one foot on the ground and the other on the stair. Push off with your foot that is on the ground until it reaches the same height as the one on the stair. Slowly lower back down until your foot is back on the floor. Change feet and repeat as many times as you can.
6. Deadlifts: You will need a barbell for this exercise. Pick the barbell up off the ground while keeping your back straight, knees slightly bent and your eyes focused in front of you. Repeat this exercise as many times as you can in a two-minute period. This exercise will shape your butt in no time.
7. Hindu squats: A different style of squat. Squat up and down as fast as you can while touching your fingertip to the ground during each repetition. This exercise is great for burning fat and shaping your buttocks at the same time.
Getting a beautiful round butt is easy when you use these 7 awesome booty shaping exercises as part of your workout routine.